Love all the new pictures! And I completely empathize with you about being SO ready! I could not WAIT for him to get here. Hang in there! As for the bangs...I haven't figured that out. I just trim straight across while giving Tamsen something REALLY interesting to look at, then spend the next couple days adjusting...I don't think there's an easy way to trim those baby fine bangs. Can't wait for the arrival of Niamh!
1 comment:
Love all the new pictures! And I completely empathize with you about being SO ready! I could not WAIT for him to get here. Hang in there! As for the bangs...I haven't figured that out. I just trim straight across while giving Tamsen something REALLY interesting to look at, then spend the next couple days adjusting...I don't think there's an easy way to trim those baby fine bangs. Can't wait for the arrival of Niamh!
Post a Comment