Monday, October 5, 2009

...and there was much rejoicing!!!

I decided last week to try potty training with Kathryn again. We had tried in the past, but she really didn't want to have anything to do with it, so I decided to wait until she turned 2 1/2.

For us, this ended up being magic timing. She is done with day-time diapers! I have put training pants on her for most outings so far, but she always tells me before she needs to go, and uses store/restaurant (etc...) potties, so we'll probably ditch the training pants soon as well.

I researched different methods, and stuck with what seemed to work best for her, which included a sticker chart.
She filled her sticker chart and we went to Chuck E. Cheese with cousin Jade to celebrate this weekend. She even used the potty there twice!

I am so proud of my little big girl!!
Here are just a few other pictures of the girls together during their fun visit. So fun in fact, we're all still recovering!

1 comment:

JessieJo said...

Yay, Congratulations! And great job Kate!