I decided it would be fun for us to play with corn starch mixed with water (you know, so it's both a liquid and a solid... pretty cool stuff). We made a huge mess but it was totally worth it.


Later the grown-ups played with hydrophobic sand. I was too busy being eight years old to think of taking any pictures or video. Here's a pic. I found online to give you an idea though.

Then of course, there's the Mentos and Diet Coke trick:
Kathryn loves playing with water, especially in her new froggie pool and especially with Unkie Johnny!


She learned to say bling today. I kid you not. She could say jewelry, earrings, necklace, ring, etc... (you can tell this is a topic of interest) but today, she learned BLING. As she would say, my GOODness.

Oh, and she said watermelon. Wa-ter-me-lon!!! She has learned a lot of her letters. I don't push things, but she has been very interested. Kids do things so fast and well once they are determined. It's exciting, and at the same time, I want to say "slow down, you're growing up too fast!"

Jonathan and Samantha and the feats of strength

Wii bowling

Mom schooled us all! Who knew?!?

In other news, we have put our house on the market. Wish us luck and outrageously generous offers! If you want a link to our virtual tour, just let me know...
No comments:
Post a Comment