Wednesday, July 9, 2008
15-Month check up
Okay, it took me long enough, but I wanted to report on Kathryn's 15-month check up. She is a very healthy girl, and is in the 75th percentile for height and the 40th for weight (21 pounds, 11 ounces). I don't want to be too much of a Braggy Braggerson (though all parents probably find this hard because we are so darn proud of our kiddos), but our doc and we are all totally blown away by her vocabulary and just that brain of hers in general. She is at least two cognitively (and even in attitude sometimes!), but we do need her poor little body to catch up a little :) More on that later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I agree with the attitude after she told me to "zip it" yesterday! I'll be praying for you when she's a teenager!
Post a Comment