Monday, May 28, 2007
White Wedding
This weekend we attended the wedding of our cousin Grant and his wife, Michelle in Grand Junction. It was beautiful. My favorite part was when Grant saw Michelle walking down the aisle. It was so moving! Kathryn was such a good traveler. She slept for most of the five hour drive, and even through the wedding (phew!). Eating was interesting, since she is not a big fan of being covered by anything. Sometimes I wish breastfeeding super-discreetly wasn't such a big deal in our culture. Anyway, at one rest area I finally threw caution and the blanket to the wind so the kid would eat. She got to meet a lot of family at the reception, and even had her first dances with Grandpa Calm and Uncle Rex. I do think Rex taught her some new words, as she has been talking non-stop since this weekend, but I don't think he taught her anything too inappropriate to say. Oh well, Rex. Maybe next time.






















Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment