




I left Kate with Rob again last weekend, as I had my *LAST* class in Cheyenne. I am relieved to be done aside from my final project/paper, but I will definitely miss the friends I made. I also got to see the musical Wicked with my mom, and it was, well, wicked. I really liked it! As for the kiddo, she was great for daddy and he even brought her to two services he played in on Sunday. Thanks to Angie, Heather and Kelly for taking care of her. She just had her 2 month check up yesterday and is a whopping ten pounds, two ounces. She got some immunizations and has been cranky with a fever, but is doing fine otherwise. I felt really bad when they gave her the shots- I had never heard her cry like that before. I think she held it against me for a minute, but got over it quickly. I felt bad all day, but I know they were for her own good. I might need to drink less cow's milk or eliminate it from my diet altogether because she is reacting to it (trust me, you don't want those details.). We started using cloth diapers a few weeks ago. Are we nuts? Perhaps. At least she is sleeping like a champ these days, giving me a nice six hour stretch, then getting up to eat and going back to sleep for another couple of hours. She is definitely her parents' kid in that she loves her nappers, as I call them. Speaking of nappers, I think we'll go enjoy a little snooze right now.
1 comment:
i can not even believe how wonderful these pictures of baby kate are! soooooo adorable!
Post a Comment