Wednesday, May 2, 2007
Making Faces
Our little girl has become quite expressive! I have suspected for a while she has been smiling socially, but yesterday she removed all doubt. She loves grinning at me and Rob, but I have yet to see her so excited for the camera. I guess it doesn't smile back or cheer her on or sing silly songs or make bad jokes for that matter. Today she is no longer officially a newborn. I have a feeling she will always be our baby though... She weighs in at 8 pounds 12 1/2 ounces and seems to be getting longer. She is also working on holding her head up. Chez Mama is open 24 hours a day of course, so I'm pretty tired... I had vertigo a couple weeks ago, but having Rob care for her and taking a long nap cured me. I also had to leave her with Rob for the first time this weekend because I had class (thank goodness I only have one more left). It was hard, but I knew she was in good hands so I didn't totally freak out. Okay, maybe just a little because I missed her.







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment