I am really late with Niamh's 9 month update, but at least I got it published before her birthday!
She claps, plays peekaboo, cruises like mad and walks along if you give her so much as a finger or an unstable doll stroller.
She says mama, dada, nana (nurse) and maybe even kee (kitty cat). She understands a lot of other words, her favorites probably being sis, book and bath. There have been times where it has sounded like she has said words she couldn't possibly be able to say. My folks give similar reports when they watch her. It's a bit unsettling, but presumably it's coincidence. Time will tell.
She is incredibly sweet. Everyone says so.
She loves music. If music is playing, she will crawl to the source and sometimes dance. If it is an instrument, she will play it.
She loves her baby dolls and gives them drooly kisses.
She adores her big sister. It is beautiful to see. The feeling is usually mutual. They like to "wrassle".
At her check up she weighed 16 pounds, 7 ounces. Her weight gain has slowed a little, probably because she herself has sped up. The Dr. and lactation consultants are not worried, so I try not to be either.
I love her so much I think my heart could explode.
She gets super-snuggly when she's tired and she loves to play with my hair, saying "mama" and smiling at me. I will miss this time. Somehow I already do.
No comments:
Post a Comment