So cute! I loved the entry by Daddy. I can tell you are both proud parents. I also love that there are SO many pictures! It's been really fun to watch Kathryn grow. And now she's movin on to baby food! How exciting!
Odessy player, Rufus, is constantly looking for new talent for Persian Empire/Electrical Kids. Too funny.
And by the way, where is Kathryn's hair???? Go back and look at the red hair on much earlier posts, then look at the photos of her on the swing. Where is her hair????
2 comments:
So cute! I loved the entry by Daddy. I can tell you are both proud parents. I also love that there are SO many pictures! It's been really fun to watch Kathryn grow. And now she's movin on to baby food! How exciting!
From Grandma Rita:
Odessy player, Rufus, is constantly looking for new talent for Persian Empire/Electrical Kids. Too funny.
And by the way, where is Kathryn's hair???? Go back and look at the red hair on much earlier posts, then look at the photos of her on the swing. Where is her hair????
Love, mom (grandma)
Post a Comment