Case in point: I wrote the above paragraph three weeks ago.
She's now six months old. Half a year. She has cut two teeth. OMG! (as they say)
Doc said everything looks great- she weighs 16 lbs, 1 oz. and is 25 inches long. He gave us the green light for rice cereal, but so far she hasn't been interested. I always look forward to her appointments, perhaps a little too much, since sometimes those are our exciting outings of the week...
In related news...
I've taken a very-part-time job (a few hours a week) as a site coordinator for Lesley University, where I worked before Kathryn arrived. I can do most of the job from home and have her with me, and once a group starts, it will just mean a weekend of extra Daddy time once a month. Everyone wins!
In unrelated news...
I've cut my hair and dyed it red!

Here are some pictures from the last few weeks. Write your own captions. Also, any ideas of what she should dress up as for Halloween?
No comments:
Post a Comment