Thursday, April 19, 2007
I can't believe a month has passed already. How is that even possible? It has been the fastest month of my life. It really seems like just last week that we brought our bundle of baby home! Tomorrow we will go in for her one month check-up. She has already grown and changed so much. She has been lifting her head for a couple of weeks now, but uses the skill to communicate with us now. If I try to lay her down on my chest for a little nap and she's not into it, she will let me know in no uncertain terms by lifting up her head and staring at me as if to say, "Look at me Mommy, and how *NOT* tired I am! Now... let's eat!" She recently began smiling at and reacting to us sometimes- it is the best! Our once tiny newborn has also grown into a healthy 8-plus pounder with the cutest double chin. She is still so sweet though, and doesn't cry much at all- instead, she clears her throat persistently to let us know when she needs something. I am absolutely loving being a mom, tiredness and all, and I thank God for the blessing our little girl is to us.









Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The first picture down, in blue, is so Christine, and the second one is SOOOO Rob! I told you. She is a perfect combination of you two!
Love you
Kel
Post a Comment