Sunday, March 25, 2007

Last Couple Days









Wow. Things have been pretty hectic and stressful around here ever since we got home. Kathryn has been experiencing a little bit of jaundice, which has complicated an already delicate feeding schedule. I think we're through the worst of it though. Her bilirubin level seems to finally be falling, Christine's milk has come in quite well, and we can actually keep Kathryn somewhat awake during feedings. Best of all, though, is that we don't have to keep her on that DAMN Light bed all the time. Yay! These pictures include ones taken with Grandma and Grandpa, and some of Uncle Jon and Aunt Samantha meeting her for the first time.

Child-rearing is exhausting work!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Congratulations!
John and I are so excited for you guys. We can't wait to meet her.
I'm glad things are going well. I would love to bring over some food this week if that is ok.
I'll call ahead. I think it is great that you guys have a blog..they are so fun to read when i am bored.

Christine said...

I love that Jon is holding her with the boppy!

xoxo