Saturday, October 9, 2010

I want to give credit where it is due, so you should know Kathryn's behavior has been exceptionally good at gymnastics, preschool and at home lately. She is a GREAT kid who sometimes has an off-day or moment, but who doesn't? She has a ton of energy that needs to be channeled, and when it is, oh what she can do.

I am learning that it is important to get her to buy-in. For example, she will eat anything she helps to prepare. She has been watching older girls do advanced gymnastics maneuvers, and it has inspired her. She played with an older child of a friend at our gym play group recently who modeled patience, leadership and being a good friend. I think when we run into trouble, I will look for ways to get her invested in whatever it is.

She is growing up so fast, and is too smart for my own good. I can hardly keep up! I love my girls bigger than the sky, and since I vented about things recently, I feel I owe it to Kathryn to let you all know she is doing much better and trying her hardest to try her hardest. :)

No comments: