Monday, June 28, 2010
Sniff Family Reunion
Last weekend we took the kids back to the small south-eastern Colorado town where I spent much of my childhood. It is also close to where my pioneer ancestors settled 100 years ago. I did more kid-wrangling than photo-taking, but here's what I got.



Great Grandma checking folks in and showing the DAR membership she, my mom and Kimi worked so hard to obtain
Our family tree


Doggy Day Care (fun activities for kids- Kathryn LOVED it and wants to play DDC every day)

chasing their tails, barking and howling with Big Dog
crawling contest
puppy parade, who let the dogs out?
digging
puppy chow
the balloon, a Zen experience


The old metal and splintery equipment I remember at my old school playground is gone. At least the element of danger is still present in the chain rope ladder of doom.
worn out
well, at least one of them was
eh, maybe two.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment