I was going through old cassette tapes a couple of weeks ago when I came across my Sound of Music sound track. I play a lot of music in the car for the kids, and this was a welcome change from "There's a Hole in the Bucket" which had been climbing Kathryn's charts. She fell in love the TSOM the first time she heard the songs and still asks for them over and over again. I rented the movie this week and watched the musical numbers and other scenes I thought she would like with her. She is obsessed. She even told me she wanted to learn how to sew like Maria. While I was trying to cut the tip off of a needle to give to her, she got my sharp needle and thread for mending and began "sewing" a paper towel. I ought to show her the tape of when I played Maria in a high school summer production, but that would mean having to watch it myself, and I'm not sure I'm ready for that yet (even now)...
oh, help.
1 comment:
SHOW HER SHOW HER SHOW HER THE TAPE!! THEN SEND A COPY TO AUNT SHELLY!
Post a Comment