
I tend not to take many photos when Grandma and Bops are around, simply because I know they can jump right in with the kids, and I can take a much-needed break. This weekend Rob went to the Springs to visit our niece Abigail (who is recovering from surgery now, an answer to countless thoughts and prayers). I didn't go because I had a cold. Even though Grandma/Bops -as Kathryn calls them- had just come up the night before, I decided to go down to Lakewood for the weekend. It was so good to have the company and the help. Watching the girls by myself at home over the weekend would make for a very long couple of weeks for all of us, so I am extremely grateful. Kathryn got to do lots of art with Grandma, Niamh played the organ for the first time and best of all, I took a nap.
No comments:
Post a Comment