Further proof she is not shrinking- she has just outgrown these favorite clothes, and I had to get some pictures before they retired.
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
4 months
Niamh's 4 month check up went great! She smiled and really put on the charm. She was her sweet and quiet self, although she does babble a lot when she wants to (more on that later). She is 25 inches long and weighs 14 pounds, 7 ounces. She is in the 42nd percentile for weight, and the 50th for height. We don't supplement with bottles anymore, so her weight gain has slowed down, which is normal for babies her age.
Further proof she is not shrinking- she has just outgrown these favorite clothes, and I had to get some pictures before they retired.


I adore these owl jammies. Here's Kathryn, then Neevie.
Further proof she is not shrinking- she has just outgrown these favorite clothes, and I had to get some pictures before they retired.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a doll! She's getting so big! I adore those elephant jammies.
Post a Comment