Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Unkie Johnny

Uncle Jonathan came up to spend the day with Kathryn and they had so much fun! She was just thrilled to have him come up and play. She said "Uncle Jon" for the first time, which was pretty special. (She said Auntie Jannie the other day when she came up as well!) Kathryn got him laughing so hard with her antics, he spit ice cream out of his nose... or might as well have. You kind of had to be there, but her new thing is to scold herself when she knows she's doing something naughty, but she still does it anyway. So she was standing on top of her princess car saying in her best impression of Mommy "siiiiiiiiiiit doooOOOoown." "siiiiiiiiiiit dooooOOOoown." But she didn't sit down.

Yeah, you had to be there.

Miss Spider's Tea Party: "That's an ant... he'll bite ya!" She loved it.
She enjoyed knocking down the towers they built. She would hit a tower saying "fall down!", and all but a few blocks would fall. She would say "fall down" again and knock the rest over, then keep hitting the bottom one saying "fall down! fall down!" Sorry, but I don't think it can fall down much further unless we roll it down the stairs! But of course I didn't say that, because I don't want to give her any wild ideas...

She cried a little after he left, but I told her we'll see him again really soon.

No comments: