So Kathryn has said quite a few big-kid sentences by now, most beginning with "I want" or "this is". More fun to share though, are some of the cuter things she's come up with...
Oh my goodness!/Oh my gosh!
I'm Kate (she has not called herself Kathryn yet.)
Tiiiiiiiiiiny bites (said in a tiny voice)
Po-pa dots
WHAT?!?!?!?!?!? (really high, pretty funny)
Be NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!!! (said in a not-nice tone with hands waving a warning!)
Turns (take turns, though she tends to use this concept only to her benefit so far)
La la la la la, poops (a song she made up)
Sooooooooo coot (cute)
I'm a big kid now
Inside booces (voices)
Stinky bum-bums- eeeeeeeeeeew!
She loves to repeat anything we say now, so we have to especially careful...
She also loves to change the lyrics to songs to make them about family and friends. Elmo's song becomes Mommy's song, Daddy's song, Grandma's song and so on... Five little Bops jumpin' on the bed...
No comments:
Post a Comment