Rob, Christy, Kathryn and Niamh ...our life as free birds
...our life as free birds
Easily the coolest Peanut Butter Jelly Time dance I've seen on the net! And I've seen several. XD
sweet! Future rap star girlfriend.
nice!I don't think I would be able to hear myself rap a whole song online...no matter how cute the dance was. NICE JOB though!
I just hope her cuteness makes up for my annoying voice :) I think it does!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Easily the coolest Peanut Butter Jelly Time dance I've seen on the net! And I've seen several. XD
sweet! Future rap star girlfriend.
nice!
I don't think I would be able to hear myself rap a whole song online...no matter how cute the dance was. NICE JOB though!
I just hope her cuteness makes up for my annoying voice :) I think it does!
Post a Comment