Update 4/20/08- Really- she has new words every day. This is so much fun! Her newest ones are mole (!?), bye-bye, please, bow, purse, owl, down, doll, star, button, bath, bless (as in you, after a sneeze), mac (-n- cheese, not the computer- *yet*) and I forget what else! She has started combining words just a little- like "moooooore cheeeeeeeeese!!!". We also tried to get her to sign a while back and she really didn't seem interested. Suddenly, on her own, she's into it! The big ones right now are more, please and her own version of all done, but now that she's interested, we'll probably teach her some more... okay, I've got to run, I think she's trying to tell me something!Update 4/7/08- She seems to have a new word almost every day now and surprises me with how many things she understands- not that she always does what I ask her, but she knows exactly what I mean! I think she has already learned it can be funny to do the opposite of what Mommy says... oh dear. Where did she get that ornery streak?!? I just haven't the foggiest :)
Oh... and I almost forgot her newest word that makes me a little nervous on many levels...
pinch!
1 comment:
Pinch! Hehe, yea I can see why that makes you nervous. I remember when Grace learned to say 'sit'. My mom thought she was saying 'something else'...lol.
Post a Comment