Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Dear Kathryn,
I love you so and am grateful that you are my little girl. Every day does go by faster than the one before, but we fill our time together with good things. I will continue to celebrate as you grow, even as I miss the tiny baby I once knew. Thank you for changing my life in the most wonderful of ways; you and your daddy are the light in my morning window. Happy first birthday, sweetie pie. I am so proud of you, and as my Mommy told me, I love you bigger than the sky.
Love,
Mommy















































































































































































































































































































































































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.