Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Three months old!

I'm three months old? You don't say!

Here are a few recent likes and dislikes:

Likes:
Bubbles of any kind (see below.)
Bath time
Being held all day/snuggling/having the undivided attention of everyone in the room
Eating/snacking
Funny songs Mommy and Daddy make up
Talking about "the big issues" (particularly Ohhh, Ahhh and Yeahhh)
Projectile pooping- Mommy should just give in and buy a bullseye rug for the nursery floor
Grabbing anything handy (incl. but certainly not limited to Mommy's hair) and putting it in my mouth

Dislikes:
Waiting two or more seconds to eat
Being in my car seat (until the car moves, then I'm happy and/or asleep)
The end of bath time- brrr, please put me back in! Put me back in!
Naps- Oh, please. Those are for babies.
Bulb syringe- Haven't those been outlawed yet?
Nail trims- I DARE you to try this while I'm awake.
Being startled- The person holding me is especially not allowed to sneeze.
Tummy time- Hey, if I'm on my tummy, that means I'm not being held, and THAT is a PROBLEM. Have you not been paying attention?






No comments: