RoCK oN
Rob, Christy, Kathryn and Niamh
...our life as free birds
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
San Diego!
What do you MEAN I'm going on a plane? What's a plane!?!
Turbulence is so relaxing.
Daddy playing with a kaleidoscope
Mommy making me wear a big hat, then me showing her just what I think of that
Super-Kathryn! (Running out of steam from playing for so long- usually I make my whole body as stiff as a board!)
Some pictures with Mommy and Daddy
My very first trip to the ocean!
Party time and meeting the family
My first music lesson. More gusto, dad. More gusto!
Fun with Granny
Hello, crazy lampshade-head man. You look a lot like Daddy.
Okay, so I really liked San Diego and getting to meet everyone, but can I just please take a little nap before we go on any more trips?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment