Friday, November 2, 2012

Apologies

I truly am sorry that I don't have time to keep up with the blog right now, our schedule is just full. Kathryn (at school "Kate") has started kindergarten and a 5+ class, she and Neevie are both in music classes, I am learning the sport of roller derby and have joined a MOPS group, and we drive across town anytime we have to be somewhere. We have a puppy who acts very much like a puppy. :/ I could go on and on, but you get the idea. Our computer also ran out of memory recently so I have been unable to upload new photos. I've ordered a new hard drive so that will be remedied very soon. I will try to get photos and some updates here in the next couple of weeks. :)

...in the meantime, facebook is a great place to see pics. I upload them from my phone every now and then!

No comments: