Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Remembering Abigail

(note- I will try to find some favorite pictures of Abigail to include soon.)

Our niece Abigail passed away this Sunday after suffering cardiac arrest last week. It is an unimaginable loss, and we are all devastated. She was beautiful in every way, and loved music and laughter. She possessed a joyful, gentle child-like spirit, that to which most can only aspire. She will be greatly, greatly missed, and always remembered and loved.

1 comment:

JessieJo said...

Christine- I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I wish I was there to give you a big hug! I love keeping up with the girls through your blog. We miss you all so much. We have been looking into swing sets for quite a while now and can't find what we want. Whenever you get time shoot me an email or facebook me and let me know where you got yours and which one you picked. Hope your time with family can help heal and comfort all of you. Love ya, Jess