Looks like fun and craziness! She got her grinch:) WHERE did you get the Lincoln Logs? I spent much of my Christmas break playing with an old set of Lincoln logs with my nephew.
Yes, she got her grinch, and was SOOO excited. I have never seen a kid jump up and down so much in my life. I found the Lincoln Logs in the Target-rejects section of Goodwill (aka my favorite store)...
2 comments:
Looks like fun and craziness!
She got her grinch:)
WHERE did you get the Lincoln Logs?
I spent much of my Christmas break playing with an old set of Lincoln logs with my nephew.
Yes, she got her grinch, and was SOOO excited. I have never seen a kid jump up and down so much in my life. I found the Lincoln Logs in the Target-rejects section of Goodwill (aka my favorite store)...
Post a Comment