Friday, June 26, 2009
DTC Park
We met our friends Kelly, Jenny and their kiddos at the most impressive free park I have ever seen. It was a scorcher, so we started out by letting the kids run through the sprinklers and splash around in the fountain area.
Kathryn fearlessly explored the boundaries of the gigantic playground jungle, and it was all I could do not to lose her, so I didn't get to take many pictures! Seeing Kelly and Jenny- absolute pros by now at tracking two kiddos- made me wonder how in the world I am ever going to leave the house after November... wait, while I was thinking that, Kathryn darted... where is she NOW? Oh, there she is... phew.
Augie sweetly pushing Gavin on the swing
Can you tell which one is Kathryn?
They definitely look alike, but Kathryn is in the white shirt, walking away as I ask her to smile for the camera :) Yep, she's two alright.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We had a great time with you guys! You'll get the hang of two quicker than you can imagine! And all you have to do until then is make it through each individual day. Thank God for family and friends is all I can say. That's what truly got me through the first months with two. : )
The secret is you just say... well if I lose one I still have one, that's not SO bad... ;)
Post a Comment