We went to Disneyland while we were in CA last week, and it was just magical for Kathryn. I loved it myself as a kid, but her reactions make it even better now.
Here's the view from our hotel room (that's the park down there!)

Our fireworks view at night... I asked kiddo if she thought Tinkerbell made the fireworks with her pixie dust. She looked at me as if to say- uh YEAH, duh!

The Disneyland gang (it was sooooooo good to see them all!)

Helping Granny accessorize

Searching for random bears


Found one!

The castle

Just one of the many fun tricks taught by Aunties Shelly and Pam... arms up!


Casey Jr.'s train- she could not get enough of this one! Thomas the tank engine is just about her favorite thing in the world right now, so she really gets a kick out of anything train.

Here we are riding Casey Jr. yet again!

It's a small world... here's just a taste for you folks at home. These videos are short, but I have a feeling they will stay with you.
The big train- also a huge hit

The Tiki room
And last but certainly not least- meeting the princesses. This was so special. There must have been smoke in the air somewhere nearby, because both Rob and I kept tearing up.








Not surprisingly, she is already asking to return. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment