Monday, February 16, 2009

ENGH!!!

Kathryn loves to "engh" her dollies. I'm not sure where or how she learned this, but I first saw her do it as far back as a year ago. She has received big reactions from people for it lately, so she's been doing it more. A few weeks ago we were at a friend's house for dinner. We had a babysitter in the basement watching all the kiddos. We heard a kid play-yelling, and everyone (except me, thinking "oh that couldn't possibly be my docile little angel") immediately ran to check to see whose kid was being so disruptive. It turns out it was Kathryn "enghing" the dollies, and no one could believe it.

All I know is that she thinks babies need it, and that it's good manners. It was all very cute until she did it to a baby at the park the other day... yeah, I hope this is the last we will see of "engh".




No comments: