Thursday, November 6, 2008

Quick update

Just a quick update...

After almost two months of testing and two excisions, I can now report that my carcenoid tumor has been completely removed. I will have screenings every 3-6 months or so, then less frequently if all is well. If it does come back, I will need to have surgery, but will not need chemo or radiation. It is local, treatable, and we caught it early.

I feel great, relieved and SO GRATEFUL.

Also, I really think the undies Kelly made me that said "kiss my @$$, cancer" in puffy paint made all the difference.

Thank you all for your thoughts, prayers, humor and support, I really do appreciate ALL of you.

xoxo Christine

P.S. We sold our house and are moving across town in three weeks to a new home. I'd post more details, but as you can imagine, things are kind of NUTTY around here right now and I have to run!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hooray! That's great news on both counts!
Lisa