Rob, Christy, Kathryn and Niamh ...our life as free birds
...our life as free birds
No idea but now you've got me craving chocolate. Gee thanks! ;o)
My best guess is that they're all things Kathryn likes. I mean, come on, who doesn't like Punky Brewster? Am I right?
Good try, but *keep* trying!
Are you pregnant?You know that Rita and I keep going in that direction :)
Oh dear, if I am, it's news to me!!! Another good guess, but no cigar... :)
They're all 'B' words...Butternut squash, Boston Creme Pie, Punky Brewster, Kit Kat Bar, lady Bug, Bonnet.
You guys are really impressing me with your guesses! Don't give up.
All the names you call Kathryn... ie- kit kat, lady bug, little girl, punkie... am I right? Do I get a prize?
Yay!!! Kelly wins the prize... a night of babysitting for you and Jeff and maybe a new nickname for you- SUPA-STAR! :)
butternut, sweetie pie, punkie, kit-kat, bunny, bug, little girl
and including Kate would have made it too obvious!
Yea for prizes! Perhaps you can teach Becket some new nick names for his daddy so he doesn't call him Feff!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
No idea but now you've got me craving chocolate. Gee thanks! ;o)
My best guess is that they're all things Kathryn likes. I mean, come on, who doesn't like Punky Brewster? Am I right?
Good try, but *keep* trying!
Are you pregnant?
You know that Rita and I keep going in that direction :)
Oh dear, if I am, it's news to me!!! Another good guess, but no cigar... :)
They're all 'B' words...Butternut squash, Boston Creme Pie, Punky Brewster, Kit Kat Bar, lady Bug, Bonnet.
You guys are really impressing me with your guesses! Don't give up.
All the names you call Kathryn... ie- kit kat, lady bug, little girl, punkie... am I right? Do I get a prize?
Yay!!! Kelly wins the prize... a night of babysitting for you and Jeff and maybe a new nickname for you- SUPA-STAR! :)
butternut, sweetie pie, punkie, kit-kat, bunny, bug, little girl
and including Kate would have made it too obvious!
Yea for prizes! Perhaps you can teach Becket some new nick names for his daddy so he doesn't call him Feff!
Post a Comment