Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Cabin Fever

With the weather being so cold and nasty, we've stayed inside a lot lately. Here are some things we've done to keep busy...

Our little girl has really been working on walking!





Matching Mommy







We love to read!



Oh no... she's almost outgrown these cute little shoes! I loved having her wear them.



Trying new foods... here's a mystery. Does anyone know what "bis" means? She says it all the time! There are quite a few things she says that I can actually make out, but this one has me stumped. The only clues I have are that she is always happy when she says it, and sometimes she points at people or things and says it. Any ideas?





Scrunched up expression of disapproval (I've been seeing this more and more.)



There's that toothy grin! (Yes, she's working on #3 and #4 on the top!)

1 comment:

Kate said...

great pictures! Hmmm, lemme pull out my english to baby translator. "bis" sounds like 'this' to me. Kinda like she's pointing out 'this' person or 'this' toy or 'this' whatever. Just an idea! Wow I am amazed that she's so eager to walk. Go Kathryn! Such a big girl.