Saturday, January 5, 2008

We wish you a...

Merry Christmas!
We had such a beautiful Christmas as a family. Here are some photo highlights. I'm sorry that due to battery issues and chasing after the kiddo I didn't take pictures everywhere we went. We love you all anyway! Stay tuned in the coming weeks for a video from "Iron Chef: Sterling"!

Chillin' at our place:







Grandma and Grandpa's:
It didn't take her long to find all the fancy packages we had under the tree!
Here she is snooping without prompting on Christmas eve.













What a natural.
As if they could be cuter, we applied bows and Santa hats to Kathryn and Muffin...











Uh-oh, I think my cute-ometer just overloaded.
Funny, the same thing happens whenever I watch John Cusack movies. Strange.

She went through a brief phase of frequently making what I call bitter beer face. I'm so glad that passed.



Misc. Pics























Auntie Jannie's:

Watch her play the bells!

















Sterling:











And look... Kathryn got her two front teeth for Christmas!



I think she loved everything about her first Christmas- the lights, the loot wrapped in her favorite thing in the world, the music... but most of all I think she loved spending time with family and friends.

P.S. To those we were not able too see, we miss you!

No comments: