Tuesday, December 11, 2007

What we've been up to...

The Calm clan babysat while we went to an am(Mmmmmm)azing fondue dinner at The Melting Pot for our fourth anniversary. It was such a nice gift and we will never forget it!



I don't think Kathryn even noticed we were gone- she loved all the attention!







Although we've all been a little sick lately, we've had a lot of exciting times and outings. I have been able to catch just a few on camera...

Here we are at our couples' group Christmas party





Kathryn loves this thing! Thank you Augie and Becket for hooking her up :)



She is such a good helper.







I love the foggy effect I get when I leave the camera in the car overnight!











Aw, and Grandma gets a little kiss!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Congratulations on 4 years of marriage! The Melting Pot is a GREAT place to celebrate. Glad you had a nice time. :o)