Oh, and I'm thankful for Grandma Christopher being okay even after her kitchen gymnastics routine (complete with blueberry and cherry pie juggling) went awry. While I'm happy to report Grandma made it through with only eight stitches and perhaps a slightly bruised ego to match her face, hands, and knees; the pies did not fare so well. She always makes the holidays memorable- I can't wait to see how she'll top this next year. She's set the bar pretty high for herself*.
(*which is by no means a challenge to take up pole vaulting, Grandma.)
A side note- in the background is the clock Kathryn was totally obsessed with the entire weekend. We have no idea why.
Here are some Thanksgiving pictures. Sorry for everyone I missed- photography comes second when your kid is all over the place!
The Thanksgiving spread... yum!!!
Kimi and Ralph's fancy new kitchen...
Yes, I blurred the booty shot.
The play pen
Well we know she's not photogenic because of her Mommy
The motley crew
Bailey- Rex and Patti's dog (Kathryn's new best friend and toy "cleaner")
Siblings
So inanimate, that Rob.
Anne Geddes has nothing on me!
Time to brave the storm and go home...
Is it just me, or is everything she does endearing?
1 comment:
That is a very cute dog and the baby too.
Have a Marry Christmas
Post a Comment