Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The wonderful thing about Kathryns....

Is Kathryns are wonderful things!
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs!
They're bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Kathryn is...
She's only just begun!









Other things she's wild about:

Creeping to get what she wants (e.g., PAPER!!!)



Biter biscuits!





Pulling herself up... uh-oh!



Look out, world!



Bubble gum bubbles!



Snow!





And of course, the Rockies!



(Okay, maybe that one is just Mommy and Daddy projecting...

...We also think she likes the Broncos... Now that's unconditional love!)

3 comments:

JessieJo said...

Gosh, she is too cute! I'm so glad she's enjoying the Johnny Jump-Up! And it looks like you guys did a good job of reading the directions!

Kelly Cook said...

oh my. She couldn't be more perfect? No, no she could not!

Kate said...

My goodness! Kathryn is SO CUTE! That jumping video (in the jumper) made me smile. I love her laugh. She's just SO happy and boy does she love those kitties. I hope your cats have a lot of tolerance because once she can chase after them, look out!